Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / FPS Creator User Basics

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
How do you write down your own title for the multiplayer game I just created?
As well, how do you set the lives and your health, for instance, to value 10, instead of the original 99 value?
Changing the background in the "Build Game" settings also doesn't seem to work in the multiplayer game. Why is that?
I can't find the instructions to those in the FPS Creator Manual.
I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!

D.K.
op89x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Apr 2006 17:20
When you build the game, you can change the frag limits under Arena settings. When you place an enemy as a playble entity, right-click it to change settings such as health.

I'm not sure about the background problem; I ran into the same thing. I didn't try reading through the manual, though. I'm pretty sure it would be there, just maybe not under multiplayer. Try looking under single-player.

Avaric Entertainment
Team Leader/Lead Developer
Xwarrior 10
Years of Service
User Offline
Um, you still didn't answer me how to make your own title for the game, for instance, I want to call my multiplayer game the "Gunpower". The problem is that I don't know where to enter the title. The only things i see that you can do in the "Build Game" settings is the type of font you can use for the title.
I don't have anymore problems with health, but the lives are still being set to 99. How do you get rig of it?
I'm still experiencing the background problem. It doesn't say how to fix it in the manual. Do you think it's just some kind of an error?

D.K.
Xwarrior 10
Years of Service
User Offline
Excuse me, does anyone even know here how to use an FPS Creator. Once again I repeat, how do you set the player's lives to 3, and name your game "Gunpower"?

D.K.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 13:29:33
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 13:29:33