Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / I need english language file

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I need this files becouse mines are for ex.

Is in french (french version) but I need english. Could you post yours? From C:\Program Files\The Game Creators\FPS Creator\Files\languagebank\english\textfiles
Benjamin A
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2006 21:11
Why did you buy the french version? Why would you need the english version?

I'm not going to post mine.... you may as well have downloaded a pirated french version and you can't make head not tail from it, so you want an easy way to get it working in english. I'm not saying this is the case at all, just making sure.

Just contact TGC and see what they can do about it.

Bored of indoor? Add outdoor to your FPSC games!
http://www.aeilkema.dds.nl/mega/index.html
Need music for your games? Check the above link also!
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2006 23:57
Ben A, agreed.

Provide Proof of Purchase and you will get help, but there is a very common issue with piracy, and that is the language. Once again, not accusing anyone of anything. I know that someone ordered 'ea' from a valid site, and I did comfirm they were selling EA. You may have ordered FR V1, but, as I said, word is nothing without proof.

And as Ben A said, it is to TGC that the proof should be supplied.

To anyone listening in. Please don't post the file here, it would undermine the system that is in place. It also could be interpreted as piracy which will result in your licence being revoked and the FBI comming down all cool like from Hospital Choppers (you do know that there is a government base underneith every Hospital.

We all have our inner noob. Join the NJL, and have more fun!
I believe society is flawed; our notions on life, on child rearing, stem too far back to be of relevance in this day and time.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 13:30:40
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 13:30:40