Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / how to upload...

Author
User Banned
Posted: 20th Apr 2006 23:20
how do i upload screenshots of my levels or upload the demos please help

connor
Opus Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2006 16:20 Edited at: 21st Apr 2006 16:20
Hi,

You can upload individual files using the Attachment option below where you type your message (upto 50MB).

If you want to host (in particular, demos) elsewhere you could try FileFront or to show images in the post use the image tags, eg: (in code snippet)

For this and more info I recommend reading through Revial: Teh FAQ.

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Rich.
Snooker
Years of Service
User Offline
hw i do donloads of gams in peeples gams?
Connor Higgins
User Banned
Posted: 22nd Apr 2006 20:55
thanks optus games but on filefront where do i upload the demos too and how do i make my levels on fpsc into a demo

cheers connor

connor
Opus Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Okay, deep breath...

To get started with FileFront click SignUp and enter your details. This will then activate your FileFront account, from your page you can then click AddFile which will guide you through the process of uploading your file/game.

For making your levels into a demo see Page 63 of your PDF Manual "Building a Standalone Game", everything is explained there.

Once your game is built use an archiver such as WinRar/WinZip to pack the game exe and all the media files into one archive.

Hope this helps,

Cheers, Rich.
Connor Higgins
User Banned
Posted: 23rd Apr 2006 00:35
wat and where do you find the pdf manual

thanks

connor
Opus Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Apr 2006 02:39 Edited at: 23rd Apr 2006 02:50
The manual (in PDF format) can be found by either:

Clicking: Start - All Programs - The Game Creators - FPS Creator - FPS Creator Manual

(or)

In the installation directory (default) - Crogram FilesThe Game CreatorsFPS CreatorDocs (mentioned in Revial: Teh FAQ which I posted earlier in this thread).

Rich.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 15:28:20
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 15:28:20