Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / making a game based in jungle need models,entities and stuff for it

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Apr 2006 01:48
The other day I thought of a great game and plot.
I was goind to base on maby navy seals of vietnamise war or some thing. I got on to FPSC and there are no outdoor entities no segments no nothing.
please help!! free copy for everyone who helps.
Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Apr 2006 06:28
Ok. Go away and download the segment maker. Then get on google image search and find some of your own segments.
Then if you cant do it.
Post your attmept, and ask for help improving it.

there's no such thing as a free lunch bro.

If you want something, you gotta do it yourself. Or at least try then ask for help!

"Guns for show, knives for a pro."
Me Self
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "The other day I thought of a great game and plot.
I was goind to base on maby navy seals of vietnamise war or some thing. I got on to FPSC and there are no outdoor entities no segments no nothing.
please help!! free copy for everyone who helps."
Well search there are some free outdoor enities out there but this is only version 1 so you never know what they will add next maybe they will ad veitnamese soldiers or somthing but i dont know.
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 23rd Apr 2006 19:15
Please don't ask people to make segments and models for you for a game that you are thinking about making.

When you have made the game (or at least a demo or something) then ask. Why would anyone want to do all that work for something you are "thinking" about.

Crazy Grandpa
DarthRic
Years of Service
User Offline
perhaps because thats how great things begin

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 15:22:42
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 15:22:42