Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / my first game

Author
User Banned
Posted: 23rd Apr 2006 01:15
i have made a game called avenging justice
this is the storyline, (im posting here because i dont hav any scrennies!!)

you am john barker you are happily sitting in your flat with your girlfriend emily watching tv when a urgent news report comes up it shows a reporter outside you flats and you say "What the F**k" and she says "i am here james outside the plympton flats where there are terrorists threatining to set on fire the flats unless they get 5 million pounds" then the primeminister comes up and says "we will not give in to terrorists!" so they then throw over 20 molavato cocktails into the flats, one comes into your room smashing the window and hitting your girlfriend in the face and setting her on fire, she screams and falls on the bed you get a bucket of water and throw it on her it puts her out, you run over to her but she has no pulse, you get up crying tears and feeling mad so yourgo into the celar and grab your guns cock it and get ready to kick some ass.

tell me what you think and ill try to post some images later

connor!!

connor
Opus Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Apr 2006 02:07 Edited at: 23rd Apr 2006 02:51
Hmm.

I have a couple of questions.

1. How do you plan on conveying the initial story to the player?
2. Where are the terrorists (in/outside the building)?
3. I think (and I know it's a game) but throwing 20 Molotov Cocktails in is a little heavy handed don't you think?

Rich.
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Apr 2006 07:11
On top of that you have to find a new girlfriend.
Given what happened to your last one yo're going to have problems...
Who did you tick off to the point they would throw 20 molotov cocktails at you?
I just want to know so I don't do it...
Sounds like a good start.Can't wait to see if you can pull it off.

FLA
We are all noobs at something!
Maeko
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Apr 2006 07:33 Edited at: 23rd Apr 2006 07:33
It's amazing I find no period or anything in the story.

But it's an okay job.

Give a man some bullets, and he'll want a gun. Give a man a gun and he'll be giving away the bullets!!
Connor Higgins
User Banned
Posted: 23rd Apr 2006 13:10
the terrorists are in and outside of the building and they aare very heavy handed because they are professional terrorists

connor
Connor Higgins
User Banned
Posted: 23rd Apr 2006 13:29
thanks you guys

connor
Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "aare very heavy handed"
I think you mean very heavily armed

Quote: "because they are professional terrorists"
Erm...what? They are very havily handed/armed because they are professional terrorists? That makes no sense.

Tom

Support your local Riker 9 Chapter.
Opus Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Apr 2006 02:05 Edited at: 24th Apr 2006 02:06
No, he was referring to what I said “very heavy handed” as in the tactics used are a little extreme (20 Molotov Cocktails / Petrol Bombs). From first reading the story I actually thought it was the Police outside that had done this, hence why I thought it heavy handed.

Perhaps the girlfriend doesn't have to die (at least not straight away) the terrorists could give a time limit for their demands. The first level could involve you trying to lead her to safety within the time limit.

Then she dies, which would not only annoy the character in the story sense but also the player having just saved her - then both the player and the character played would both have the motivation to carry out the following levels of Avenging Justice.

Just an idea.

Cheers, Rich
Connor Higgins
User Banned
Posted: 24th Apr 2006 15:22
thanks for the idea ill try it but how would i get the girlfriend to follow me and how would i get it to look like her or would i use an unarmed aiko and how would i get her to follow me?

im not stupid im just misunderstod

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 15:30:38
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 15:30:38