Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / What do you use?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Apr 2006 02:41
Not to be a thread to hold them all, I am in the progress of massivly editing the FAQ and I realize that
A) I have fallen behind in what people have done
B) I don't know what is still offered, or what is actually 'good'
C) Third Party Software, There is more to FPSC then editing the files, some people create models, textures, sounds...

The rules are simple, unless you are posting a resource site, which I will link to any there is, you are not allowed to post your OWN creation. The reason being is that I seek to know what is useful to the general concenius of FPSC Users. Sure I could go though an aproximated value of 100 pages, but then there is the issue that once again, I don't know what people prefer to use.

I mean, one of the few segment editors I know of is Dodic's... now I would believe there have also been other segment editors before and after him, but I have no knowledge of which people would use, sure one might argue that the one that is furthest down is the most used, but people are starting to use search, and a lot of users don't post after they download/use. And many users might simply bump their own threads even though they get few customers.

Even beyond that, there are many applications that have nothing to do with FPSC but are still used with it.

So, as I see it, the quickest and easiest way to get the data is just to survey everyone here. And that is what I intend with this. Survey the FPSC users on what THEY use.

So, if you would, list what programs and software you use when creating a game. Links are very much appreciated (except direct download links).

P.S. For the sake of my sanity, do not turn this into a pirated software thread.

We all have our inner noob. Join the NJL, and have more fun!
I believe society is flawed; our notions on life, on child rearing, stem too far back to be of relevance in this day and time.
Duke Blue Devils
Years of Service
User Offline
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Apr 2006 23:07
Reinstated, for the time being.

We all have our inner noob. Join the NJL, and have more fun!
I believe society is flawed; our notions on life, on child rearing, stem too far back to be of relevance in this day and time.
Lightning Bolt Studios
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2006 03:30
Segment Creation I use:
Magic FPS http://www.uberdroid.com/fastfps/
For Entity importing:
ESC Pro http://www.seqoiagames.com/seqoiacorp/ecspro.html

Good...Bad...but I'm the guy with the GUN!
Support your local Riker 9 Chapter

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 15:24:17
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 15:24:17