Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / New Possible User Some Questions

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2006 22:23
Hi

I want to make an fps with my own models. I made one game before in 3d gamestudio. It was a boxing game though. Is making an fps in fps creator really very much easier? it looks like it.

Also, do the animations from character shop work in fps creator. What I would like to do is make my .x character, put the character studio rig and animation on it. Then just have it work in fps creator. Is it that simple?

Thanks

Dennis The Frogman
www.3dfrog.com
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2006 10:28
Yes.FPSC is easier to use.There is a sticky at the top of the models and media forum about character shop and animation.Check that out.
FPSC is the easiest FPS maker I have used or tried.As far as I know there is no other point-and-click FPS maker.It is affordable as well.

FLA
We are all noobs at something!
dennisb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2006 17:33
I have been playing with the demo and i think it is easier to use. Thanks. I am most likely going to buy this. It is a very interesting program. I didnt think point and click stuff was possible like this for a 3d game.

The threads on the models forum are about 3d studio max animation not character shop. So if anyone knows about using character shop with fps creator i would love to know.

Thanks I has returned.

Dennis The Frogman
www.3dfrog.com
dennisb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2006 18:44
I almost wasnt going to use this software because I wasn't sure it could do intros and cut scenes. Then I discovered the story zone. WOW! This software is great! I think I may actually be able to make my game with just me and my friend with this software. I am so happy. No I just have to figure out how to make a customized terrain that works well then I know I can do anything I need to do. Thanks Game Makers for making this cool software!

Dennis The Frogman
www.3dfrog.com
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2006 21:30
Search the FPSC chat forum for "Game Cover 1.0".That app will help you out with that.

FLA
We are all noobs at something!
dennisb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2006 23:40
Nice. Thanks

Dennis The Frogman
www.3dfrog.com
op89x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2006 01:12
And Signs 2 or 3 is good for making terrain. Also look for Magic FPS.

Avaric Entertainment
Team Leader/Lead Developer

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 15:20:45
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 15:20:45