Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / FPSC export to dba

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: osu!
Posted: 27th Apr 2006 11:21
(I really have been planning on getting fpsc, but right now i just cant, and it is really making me mad that i cant afford it right now. Sorry for all the questions)

Is it possible for fpsc to save its save as a .dba DarkBASIC source file? This way i can edit it in darkbasic pro and add on stuff to my game then. I can also learn alot about how to make fps games in dbp. Then my fps game would truly be mine, and not just someone elses source. (No offense TGC)

Thanks for your answers/remarks.

NOTE: I might not be able to view this post for 1-12 days. So excuse my absense.

Wait go back a second. Free donuts?! You are a god!
Aaron Miller
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: osu!
Posted: 29th Apr 2006 12:25
No responses? Fine, then how about these 2 questions:
1: Does the FPI scripting have the ability to scale objects?
2: Does the FPSC include it's source code?

If anyone has a comment/remark, nag, information, or anything in regards to this, please answer.

As of any of you (probobly), you would like to know more information about what you are getting. Am I right?

Wait go back a second. Free donuts?! You are a god!
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2006 14:11
FPSC doesn't save.Theoretically,it can be done but no one to my knowledge has pulled it off yet.FPSC use an FPE file to tell the game the scale of an entity.The FPSC source code is available as part of the DarkBasicPro 5.9 udgrade,I believe.

FLA
We are all noobs at something!
the_winch
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2006 17:29
You can get the source code to the game part of fpsc by downloading the Upgrade 5.9 Extras from here http://darkbasicpro.thegamecreators.com/?f=upgrade_5_9

It's over 26,000 lines and not really documented. If you want to make changes it would probably take a couple of months just to understand what is going on so you can make changes.

By way of demonstration, he emitted a batlike squeak that was indeed bothersome.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 15:28:36
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 15:28:36