Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Good Job MODs!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: MAFIA 2
Posted: 30th Apr 2006 07:35
I Really have to say that thoose MODs are doing a good and fair job! When they locked My thread I was ANGRY but when they locked the Riker 9 Thread I understood that theese Guys treat Everybody the same! Im sure it is not easy to be a MOD but Thoose Guys has been really fair to Me and many others! And as the FPSC sites is a nightmare for MODs They really have done a good job and best of all been FAIR...

Menu Extreme! The answer to Your save & load problem...
RJ is out Leave a message
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2006 08:44
That.....is..it...Ok so now these smarta$$ Mods finaly are doing..something huh? Like censorship? Keeping people from
talking. If this is the way it's going to be, Then it is final.
I quit. I'm leaving this fourm and unlike higgens I truly will not
be returning.

Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2006 08:50
Take your fourms and shove it...I never relay needed any of your help anyway. You people and this engine are just small little fishes in a very big pond. So I'll start my own fourms and that will solve most of my problems. So long and good riddens.

Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2006 09:04
Quote: "Thoose"

its those

Quote: "theese"

and these.

further,this is another useless topic,just as my post is.

[href]www.freewebs.com/edromeproductions[/href]
look there for all my model packs latest updtes and other stuff!
(its not old yet)
Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2006 09:19 Edited at: 30th Apr 2006 09:34
hope this will be locked....

juice is made from oranges....

Attachments

Login to view attachments
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2006 14:28 Edited at: 30th Apr 2006 14:29
Raymond,
Don't go!You bring a ray of bright sunshine to my day!
They locked those threads because of all of the flaming.Just like they will this one.
It is all...a conspiracy.
There.I plugged your project.Feel better now?
What is wrong with you?You have never been overly sensitive about anything.Which thread are you upset about getting locked?leaving because you are unhappy about this is not the answer.Sticking around and speaking your mind is.
Nobody says we can't talk.If you are unhappy about a thread getting locked e-mail a mod.That's what I did and the mod sent me a letter back explaining why he locked the thread and what I could do if I wanted to start a similar thread.He was actually pretty nice.His letter was a lot nicer than the one I sent him.
There is nothing wrong with having fun or joking around.The only threads I have seen get locked lately are those where the posters have engaged in gross stupidity.The mods have been more than fair to us.You wouldn't see most of this crap on the other forums.
Leaving isn't the solution.Sticking around and working with others to make the forums a better place is.If you don't care about these forums anymore you have at least figured out what part of the problem is.Stick around,Raymond.You can still do some good.
Besides that,when you get your game done I do want to play it.

FLA
We are all noobs at something!
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2006 14:50
How many of you have even read this?
Acceptable Usage Policy

No locks, bans or slaps happen on these forums without careful consideration. They are applied for a reason - slaps/bans for personal attacks, locks for the same or for going too far off-topic. We attempt to keep these forums workable for the majority.

I, and the other mods, accept requests for moderation and flames via email ... although I won't promise to answer any of the flames

@I has returned,
Thanks for your support

For free Plug-ins and source code http://www.matrix1.demon.co.uk
K Jah
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2006 19:41
Mods are good. If you want to see oppresion roll back time a few years and go live in Iraq or even now China, they have all sorts of weird rules (no offense) like famillies are only allowed 1 (maybe 2) children. Locking threads is not a violation of your right to free speach, it just keeps everything nice and tidy.

Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2006 20:36
IanM, although the lock of the Riker9 thread was quick and unwanted. It would have had to be done anyways, and I thank you for that. The rate at which this whole fiasco is accellerating into a flamefest might actually require a new aproach for dealing with product releases.

If this community can not sit by and simply hear the 'news' from a unfinished product, then they most certainly do not deserve the privilige to start a thread which will end in a unadulterated flamewar.

RayJ, he isn't censoring anything. Just quelling a riot.

We all have our inner noob. Join the NJL, and have more fun!
I believe society is flawed; our notions on life, on child rearing, stem too far back to be of relevance in this day and time.
DarthRic
Years of Service
User Offline
mr love do u have something against cellblock or something?
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2006 02:48
You guys are misunderstanding me. For the last three days My messages have been "on hold". My messages are in the (new posts must be approved)mode and..I ..want..to..know...why! However..Ithink I know. If this is about that "That app is crap" a thread or to back well then I'm sorry. I wish this was a live video/audio feed so that you would know that I didn't mean to be mean. I want these people to do better and get tough with them so that there software can and will be better. I has returned, Thank you. Just for that I have decited that you will be the first to test out the first half of "The Conspiracy". Eather the fourm has an A.I. that is going nuts and shutting down messages at random or the mods are tring to tell me something. So what the mods are saying that I need to stop being the Rush LimBug of the fourms and be more like J Romero right?(laugh track gos here).

Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2006 08:43
No! I have no probs with Cellblock, He has helped Me a few times. But I do have a problem with that Guy that flamed so mutch so My both Menu Extreme threads became locked! The same Guy both times! And He dosnt even care about it!!!

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2006 08:45
That would be you,Mr. Love.You got your own threads locked.

FLa
Where you can find my demo:http://www.savefile.com/files/6970524
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2006 08:57
Have you not listened to one word I just said people?

Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2006 13:54
No, I was just trying to answer questions from serious forum members. But some people was crying for proof all the time! And one person was almost like crazy. (No names.) Quite strange that the same person had the "Endpost" at both of theese threads! And what was that Person doing there in the first place? I did told to that person that He wasnt welcome! That Person was the reason that theese threads were locked, And He wasnt there to ask serious questions. In the future I wont answer questions from troublemakers.....

Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2006 15:08
Quote: "You guys are misunderstanding me. For the last three days My messages have been "on hold". My messages are in the (new posts must be approved)mode and..I ..want..to..know...why! However..Ithink I know. If this is about that "That app is crap" a thread or to back well then I'm sorry."

This forum is not a nursery, Moderators are not here to babysit users who can't read an AUP. If you can't read and abide by the AUP, or failing that just be freakin civil, then expect to be treated like a schmuck, by schmuck I mean being newbie slapped.

There's really no argument, and no point to these threads. I'll make you all a deal, the minute one of these threads changes anything besides the originators user status, I'll eat this post. The original sentiment get's kicked to the gutter to make way for 'opinions' every time. Thread originators should stick up for themselves more I think, don't be afraid to tell people to be civil and on-topic, mods have an easier time when the users have already been warned, we'd be more inclined to clean out threads than just locking them I think if there was less crud posted inside. It annoys us as much as you to have to lock a thread that started out positive.

Aegrescit medendo
op89x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2006 16:16 Edited at: 3rd May 2006 16:18
I agree with Van B.

EDIT:
Mr. Love, do you have an e-mail?

Avaric Entertainment
Team Leader/Lead Developer
Pus In Boots
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2006 17:32
I think the mods are doing a gr8 job, partly because i haven't had a message blocked.(atleast, i dont think i have) The mods help keep our forums friendly, they filter out the trash. Im not implying that they're garbage men...

You don't have to be insane to answer my questions, but it helps

visit www.gameshell.tk
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2006 19:39
You tell 'em Van!
Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "How many of you have even read this?"

I read it on my second day here.

Tom

Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2006 04:09
op89x:
"Mr. Love, do you have an e-mail?"

Yes I have! Why do YOU want to know?

op89x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2006 06:46
Because I'd like to talk with you outside this forum, silly goose.

Avaric Entertainment
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2006 08:03
Well sure, here it is:
love@artlover.com

op89x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2006 09:00
Got it.

Avaric Entertainment

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 15:20:26
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 15:20:26