Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / If you dont know how multiplayer works,Look here or in the manual.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2006 09:16
OK,Since many n00bs ask for this ill just post a whole story.

If you made a level,Make sure there is no grenade,Bazooka type weapon in it.After that check if there arent placed more then 8 enemy's and not near eachother.(Due the fact they will turn in players)Then go to the File menu/Preferences and look at the bottom of that screen.It says:

()Singel Player () Multiplayer

Check multiplayer and press OK.
Then build your game* with all preferences you want and your game is ready and has other servers then other games.

MultiPlayer when no level excists yet:

Also go to preferences and check multiplayer and press OK.As you might see is that the grid you work on turns red.That's normal.After that you must not place more then 8 enemy's in it(That will be assigned as players)Also dont place any Bazooka,Grenade weapon in it.
if done build* your game.

NOTE FOR ALL MULTIPLAYER:
you cant use dynamic objects beside Players And some weapons.Also Sound zones hurt zones etc. wont work.

*= desiding on how many players you had put down you can assign in the Build game Screen under arena deside how much players there should be as max.Also you can set other settings you like.

Hope this helps all Noobs.

i posted this somewhere else already,but it might help all people now.

if its incomplete tell me and ill make it more detailed how to build Multiplayer.

[href]www.freewebs.com/edromeproductions[/href]
look there for all my model packs latest updtes and other stuff!
(its not old yet)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 15:22:50
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 15:22:50