Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / how can i make a playable entity

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2006 12:27
how can i make a entity my payable person (i want the swat to be the person the player controls)p.s. yes i know u wont be able to see him or her but i want hand for my guns and a person in the mirror
Essal
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2006 22:13
Even though i'm not alot on the forum cause of my exam soon, i surf here once a week or so, just to look what people are talking bout, without answering to anything, but this is really a noob question so i have to answer.

You cant play a character in singleplayer, and as far as i know, you cant have mirrors in fpsc either.

Killer Snails are Good-------------------
Me Self
Years of Service
User Offline
Or you can create a mirror and put a picture of a person in thier thats a good trick
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: MAFIA 2
Posted: 2nd May 2006 04:27
No, its not. Couse a picture cant move! The best solution is DONT USE MIRRORS!

Menu Extreme! The answer to Your save & load problem...
Me Self
Years of Service
User Offline
well you could use it for a horror game you look in the mirror and turn around but hes not their
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2006 07:44
I get what you mean, Sunday.

But, putting a person in there wouldn't be an A-grade idea in my book...

Actually, that could be an idea. See, you make the mirror model, and you taken a screenshot of what it would reflect (so, you have a reception room, you take a screenshot of the room from the mirror's point of view). Then, you just add it to the texture of a mirror model. And if you wanted it animated, you could just make a decal (using the script to make it stationary).

You wouldn't have the player in it, but it'd still be cool. Would make a nice addition to any vampire games, too.

Evil has a new name.
Hubi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2006 08:34
You just give me an great idea Jiffy, thanks

Josh Hubi,

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 15:26:09
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 15:26:09