Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Retro Entry: Cosmic Ark 3D

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2003 17:31 Edited at: 24th Mar 2003 17:32
Hi group ,

My entry for the retro gaming comp. was gonna be Cosmic Ark 3D. The original is an old Atari game in which you controlled a ship and first had to destroy meteors and asteroids flying towards you, then you had to visit different planets and beem up little organisms into the ship and get back. It was a sequal to Atlantis. Unfortunately, time has not been on my side and I will not be able to get it done by the deadline . Either way, I have the first part of the game (where you shoot the asteroids) near complete and it is almost perfectly emulated in 3D. I do plan on finishing the game, but I am uncertain as to how long that might be yet. More information on the original can be found at http://www.atariage.com/software_page.html?SoftwareLabelID=104.

My 3D version (So Far)

The Original Version

I'm the one that revealed Fallin' Frank quite some time ago with online high-score submission and such. That game is still in the working and I am completely recoding the high-score section to include more features. More information on all my projects can be found at my site, http://mogwai.volcanicsoft.com.

Good luck in the competition! Talk to you guys later.

P.S., the Cosmic Ark 3D was done in regular DarkBASIC. I have DB Pro too, but haven't had a chance to learn it all yet.

RisTar
Years of Service
User Offline
Well i dont know what to say ! i hate this kind of games but goodluck anyway

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 14:57:57
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 14:57:57