Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / questions from a newb

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hello, i am extreamly interested in getting this program but before i decide i have a few questions if you dont mind

first, does the regular package that you get from the fps creator home page include the software that lets you build by yourself new things (guns, characters, ext)

how in depth can you get with the scripting for example can you make civillians just walking around and police that only shoot you when you pull a gun out? or is it just if anyone sees you they shoot you?

scale of 1-10 1 being really easy and 10 being horribly confusing, how hard is it to learn to be a good coder?

how does the free demo download compare to the real thing, cause i have to say i wasnt impressed with the demo, ( then again i only used it for 2 days)

how often do the creators update the fps software. like will they make it availible for us to drive cars and stuff in our games eventually?

thanks for bearing with me and answering my questions in advance

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 15:21:49
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 15:21:49