Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / placing walls

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Placing walls, ive only seen it done in the walkthrough BUT they dont show how to do it, im making something a demo version for the community but i cant find out how to place walls so i can make my second floor, alls i see is placing rooms and stuff but not walls how do i place walls .

Arent the creation of games fun, to expand our minds into what we want to do and explore what mnay people can't do ?
Wehtam_
User Deleted
Posted: 3rd May 2006 16:12
Walls are referred to as segments in FPSC. To place segments (walls):

1. Select the "segments" tab from the library

2. Click the "Add New Segment" Icon (top of library)

3. Click on the various Segment Library files to locate a segment you like the look of, when you are happy with your selection double click the icon of your choosing.

4. The new Segment will now appear in the Library window.

5. Click the newly added segment, then place you mouse over the 3D grid. Hold the Left mouse button and drag the mouse, you will hopefully be creating some walls and corridors by doing this.

6. To add just walls ( minus the floor ) click the M key, pressing the R key will rotate your cursor to paint different segment face directions.

Good Luck!

http://www.wehtam.co.uk - Are you creative ? Artistic projects | Forum | Game media downloads

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 15:20:39
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 15:20:39