Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Good Bye and good luck

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2006 05:47
Goodbye and good luck.

Avaric Entertainment
Team Leader/Lead Developer
Doom
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2006 06:12
Its okay codemaster offline was suppose to leave a while ago and he still hasnt deported himself.
RJ is out Leave a message
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2006 06:15
I vote for, I has returned. And now it's time to wipe my hard drive...

Now.
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2006 06:21
Now, now?

Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2006 06:34
interesting, though I guess that everyone needs a little tough love. Seriously can we keep the I'm leaving threads to no more than to words?

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
-- Winston Churchill
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2006 08:33
two... the word is TWO.

Two RJ's walk in a bar...
One tells the other how life is a conspiracy, and that there is nothing that isn't controlled... 'We are all slaves to little children from the FPSC Boards... they believe in this god Riker 9...' one said, the other continues the story 'Yeah... and when I try to make them worship me... it fails... I even got their deity's thread locked and they STILL paid no attention to me...', the other took over 'Well... I have been trying to control their minds by convincing them that I will be leaving... I've been studying reverse physcology you see......'

Just then, for no particular reason, two carpenters walked by carrying a mirror... both RJ's stared into the mirror... then looked at each other... they repeated it, and did it again... and again... and... "Okay you two bozos, you look exactly alike, now can we put this mirror down" one of the carpenters said...

'The CONSPIRACY' they yelled... and promptly stabbed each other yelling incoherent sentences. Eventually everyone cheered and we were all happy.

We all have our inner noob. Join the NJL, and have more fun!
I believe society is flawed; our notions on life, on child rearing, stem too far back to be of relevance in this day and time.
Klick
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2006 10:11
Every1 keep arguing. He wont resist posting another crude answer so he`ll stay.

Everyone was once a n00b....
Join the NJL to destroy the pros with n00by questions!!!
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2006 12:32
Somehow, we knew he would be back ... the constant changing of his name was the first clue

Either way, this thread has lost it's way, so it's time to put it out of its misery.

For free Plug-ins and source code http://www.matrix1.demon.co.uk

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 15:24:10
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 15:24:10