Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / GamingSaturn Ideas

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2006 17:59
*Sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum, a mod may move it at anytime*

hola, the design and coding is done for my site, www.gamingsaturn.com but its not up yet because I need your help. Please tell me what do you look for in an FPSC community. What would you like to see on the site and what would you like it to do.

GamingSaturn is a community for FPSC, and also the home to U.A. You can upload your game files and host it on our servers for faster download rates.

please think and reply only if you have an idea. thanks

Josh Hubi,

Opposing force
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2006 18:26
I think you should of posted in FPSC chat.

visit http://teammegabasic.proboards59.com/index.cgi for Felony Rise discussion
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 3rd May 2006 19:37
I think you'll have a good start with the uploading and hosting of files. I know that a lot of members need that.

The only other thing I can think of is a working resource site. This forum has a lot of models, scripts, info, etc, but it is not catagorized and very difficult to find.

That in itself may be a huge, or even impossible task....don't know.

Crazy Grandpa
Hubi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2006 20:30
thanks for the ideas, I coded the upload script. took hours just to fix a little phase error in the code and the .htaccess file.

I might also implant an dev blog for peoples projects and/or games. along with a models, scripts, info, etc, submit area so we can start building an categorized database. Its all up to the community to submit the content.

Josh Hubi,

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 15:20:04
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 15:20:04