Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Making something, but id love your help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello i'm making a site based for the fpsc but also by my game studios and games. But What I want to make is a commuity for fpsc users to post there games etc as they do here, and talk about things as they do here, but also a community for showing off the games you make using fpsc. But i'm in a sticket-hole I want to know a couple things and if the community is willing to share i'd be most graciouse a host.

1 - would some people be willing to help be think of forums to post in, or help me build my website and forums basicly

2 - I want to make a community movie, but some of the tools ive ben trying to use like gamecam I can not operate for some reason. What i'd like to ask is if anyone could share some movies of them playing the game they made in action or showing off new content they made. OF COURSE at the end the credits of who made and tributed the clips would be implamented into the movie. I would like help with this.

Please consider my request's. I have seen some of the people on this forum and how they act, so if you wish reply but please keep your manners and don't be rude to my post, keep your flameing dignity of joy away because it will not fullfill anything.

I really look forword to seing help if any will give it

regards - grimsom

MayNeed to Grimsom things up a lil
Essal
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2006 17:30
Why make a new forum?
you can show off your stuff here, and post it

Killer Snails are Good-------------------
Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
I agree with Essal. We have no need for a new forum. If you want us to design you're website for you, don't expect to get it done free,

Tom

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 5th May 2006 19:13
Make a site for your studio and games, by all means. But I have to agree with Essal and Tom. Why start another forum?

Anyway I have seen a few others from here try to start their own forum, and it never really caught on.

Once you get it up and running and want to offer more to the community, that will be great. I would think that the first part is enough work to get started on for now.

Just a thought...

Crazy Grandpa
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2006 20:08
There is also fps-files.net,Ozark Games,etc.There is a thread in the Models and Media forum called "Free stuff".You can post your stuff or links to your stuff if the file is too big.
Then everyone will know where to go to find your stuff and you know where to go to find out what people think of your stuff.
Your idea is good.It's just already being done.

FLa
Where you can find my demo:http://www.savefile.com/files/6970524
Benjamin A
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2006 21:15
Please save yourself some hassle by not starting a new forum, it's just not worth the effort and time. Most who have tried it still only have one forum member.

http://www.gamefun4u.nl/index.html
GameFun4U, the ultimate funtainment. Cool Games and Resources for your own games.
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2006 21:30
Like me!

Your signature has been erased by a mod because it's larger than 600x120...
jaba
Years of Service
User Offline
but why do you think its a hassle ? i love making websites i dont have people build for me i just want ideas.

Ok i understand now theres some big fan sites but why out my spirit down ? its ok. Anyways what of my second question, i'm still having to wait for mods to approve my posts so i cant respond as quickly but what about little movie clips ?

MayNeed to Grimsom things up a lil
K Jah
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th May 2006 00:30
And me! I only have 12 but they haven't signed on since '05. However I am thinking of scrapping the FPSC boards.

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 6th May 2006 01:13
Quote: "Ok i understand now theres some big fan sites but why out my spirit down ?"

No one is trying to crush your spirit. By all means, build your own site. We are just trying to tell you that we think the "forum" idea is not worth trying, and to give you other alternatives.

Crazy Grandpa

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 15:31:10
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 15:31:10