Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Chaos Calling-news

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2006 19:04
I know u guys dont like loadsa previews of some meek and uninteresting games, but my latest production is summat I gotta tell you about.

This board will be used for all chaos calling updates, so if ur interested, keep lookin for pics and stuff.

Chaos Calling
In 2012, an anti-terrorism squad was put together in response to recent terrorist attacks. The team ranged skills from bomb disarmament and hostage rescue to covert combat. A terrorist group named 'The Chaos Callers' threatens the U.S and it's up to your team to bring order to Chaos.

The Levels
level design has always been a small passion of mine and it is going to play a large part in the game. The levels are going to be mostly free roaming, although there will be some set paths and stuff. The great thing about the level design is that there are so many ways you can reach your objective(s)You will operate in places from schools to security company buildings. I really want to exploit everything that a building has. An office block has to have maintanance rooms and stuff and a science lab has to have a staff quarters.(not to say theres going to BE a science lab)

More information will be available soon...

Wotdya think?

You don't have to be insane to answer my questions, but it helps

visit www.gameshell.tk
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2006 19:37
I think you should return to the showcase forum. And no it is not worthy, we hear about games like this all the time. Although I do like the idea of it not being a million years in the future.

Also screenes would be nice.
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2006 20:01
Please don't post this in the Showcase forum.

FLa
Where you can find my demo:http://www.savefile.com/files/6970524
K Jah
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th May 2006 02:05
Anti-Terrorism games are overated and IMO slightly un-imaginative. I mean all it really is: you are y, terrorists x, have done z, stop them.
Every single time, pehaps you should flip it on its head and you become the terrorist where you get to infiltrate the white house and kill Shrub or whatever his name is. (Probably get flamed for this).

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th May 2006 02:32 Edited at: 6th May 2006 02:32
At least that would be something different...lol.
I don't see any pics...and stuff...yet.

FLa
Where you can find my demo:http://www.savefile.com/files/6970524

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 15:29:42
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 15:29:42