Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / source code?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th May 2006 16:04
would any of the big guys like to release there source code that they created in dbpro. like the enity maker etc...for training purpose only. if you could then you can email it to me if you don't want it all over the forums.

also I have free music in the " models and media " section.
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th May 2006 23:36
Just so you know, if anyone release the code for a paid app, such as entity maker, it would be cut down just so you can see how it works. Personally, I can't insult you for asking for working code because that is typically how I learn a language. Many examples of a working program, and then I learn enough to get by.

We all have our inner noob. Join the NJL, and have more fun!
I believe society is flawed; our notions on life, on child rearing, stem too far back to be of relevance in this day and time.
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2006 03:28
are you talking about E.C.S. pro? or the official one? the source comes with the official one.

as for E.C.S... i cant release the source, because (a)it would be unfair to the people that have already bought the product, (b)it IS a commercial product, so if someone had the source and a compiler, why would they buy the program, and (C) i code messy.

X filer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2006 03:28
that's what i'm looking for. I don't want there app because I most likely already bought it. I don't even care if it's freeware.I just want the source striped of all it's media or what ever.
and if they don't want to give it , that's fine too. I'm easy to get along with.
I don't want one that's as long as fpsc, that's like 500 pages
something short and sweet.

me personally, I would rather build the apps than make the games.that is why I want to see it from that view
I think it's easier to learn that way too.
one post, Do you have dbpro too?
X filer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2006 03:38
I have your E.C.S. pro. I don't want your source code for that.It's hard to explain what I mean. but you said the source comes with the official one? Are you talking about.. the one the fpcs makers made. the one you can dowload for free..(the program any way) if the source is out for that, then that's fine.that's what I'm looking for. if that is the case how can i get it?

hey Bullshock,I guess you were posting as I was posting on my last post.
X filer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2006 03:55
nevermind..I found it. the fps creator entity maker. that would be great.I didn't mean to give the impression that I wanted the top stuff or final builds.
thanks

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 15:18:59
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 15:18:59