Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Question about segment editor and entity editor!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am new to the FPSC and I have a few questions...

1. Can someone explain to me how the segment editor works or if there is a manual can you give me the URL.

2. How do I use the entity editor?

3. I need a good modeler, what program is good for modeling models for FPSC?

4. When you become a newbie why do the have to approve your posts, they really need to come up with a new system. (No Offence)

-=thanks=-

RP
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2006 00:20
The FPSC Entity Creator that is available on the FPSC downloads page is free and comes with an excellent step by step video tutorial.As far as the free segment editor I have no idea.I never could get it to work.Just get Signs II or III or MagicFPS.
I would recommend you download the free entity creator,watch the video then get ECS pro,Signs II and Magic FPS but that's just my humble opinion.
Read through some of the posts on here and you will see why your posts have to be approved.Just relax and you will be off newbie status sooner or later.We all had to go through it.Unless you post something incredibly stupid they will approve your posts.
Welcome to the forums.I hope you like it here.

FLa
Where you can find my demo:http://www.savefile.com/files/6970524
Doom
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2006 01:58
i dont think you are really offending anyone when you say that. i understand fully why they made it that way.

1. so new people who come to the forums dont spam
2. and to make sure they are not advertising any website of a sort (bots)

but for modeling i am pretty sure tgc offers a application to do the work for you. if not try milkshapes.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 15:26:27
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 15:26:27