Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / couple questions

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
1 how do i place walls, this question was nenver answered, it only shows placing walls in the walkthrough thats not even good, how do i place walls in the game that are the same as the prefabs or segments.

2 when i build my death match multiplayer game and go to my folders to play it, i walways start off at 0 health and never recover, why is this, is it because i need it uploaded to a server first ?

MayNeed to Grimsom things up a lil
Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
1. Select a room segment and press m.
2. Need more information.

Tom

jaba
Years of Service
User Offline
for number two - What i do is build the multi player map, then build the game to my games folder in fpsc in c:/programfiles/thegrame creators/fpsc/my games/fragtest si then what i do is go in there and press the icon to start playing but when i start in like 5 minutes of loading it just brings my death down to zero after i hit host map. Its not uploaded to a server, is that why it wont work for my health ?

MayNeed to Grimsom things up a lil

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 15:18:36
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 15:18:36