Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Different between buying from FPSC and Ebay and Amazon

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am just wondering what is the differences from buying from different places. Is there any special offer buying from the Official Website?

Do they offer free upgrade? Or cheaping modeling pack price?

The price from other places such as Ebay and Amazon is way cheaper than the official site, so I need to decided where to get FPSC.

Do the official site cost shipping? I know amazon is free shipping.

And does all site contain the instruction mannul? I don't feel like printing 90 pages out.
Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2006 00:53
Ebay is risky, if its uner £15 its probably ripped off and you'll get problems. Recently, someone on here told us that they needed a new "language bank" (a folder that is in FPSC) because his version was in french; it was probably ripped off.

You've got to remember that Ebay and Amazon will usually only sell new and used products and therefore you can't garentee (sp?) what the contents are like. Also, they won't sell the model packs becuase they're downloads so without pirating them, you're gonna have to get them from the game creators.

My advice: Buy from the game creators
AE

Billwaa
Years of Service
User Offline
ok, I will concider it. I might get both of the packs too. But it will add up to $80 USD... kind of a lot.
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2006 08:07
It's worth it.

FLa
Where you can find my demo:http://www.savefile.com/files/6970524
Lightning Bolt Studios
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2006 08:10 Edited at: 7th May 2006 08:18
You can buy it from either place, but if you buy it on EBay make sure the seller has positive feedback, read the sellers feedback to see what the buyers are saying about the seller, If they are leaving negative feedback stay away from that seller find another one to buy from that has good feedback, and always pay for your auctions with Paypal because if the seller doesn't send your auction winnings you can file a claim against the seller at Paypal’s website and get you money back. If you pay with a money order and they don't send your auction winnings your S.O.L. I bought DBP on EBay brand new for $25 dollars and I bought FPSC brand new from Amazon.com for $29. Amazon has a feedback system similar to EBay , Amazon will protect you from bad sellers also,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=185&item=5880128457

Good...Bad...but I'm the guy with the GUN!
Support your local Riker 9 Chapter
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 7th May 2006 18:56 Edited at: 7th May 2006 18:57
Consider this also.

When you buy from TGC, all of your purchases are kept in your account and available for download. If at some point you loose or damage your software, you simply download it again. This is only possible when you purchase from TGC.

Crazy Grandpa

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 15:25:23
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 15:25:23