Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / One Last Dance

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2006 09:28
Hey gang, so sorry for adding to the "bandwidth wasting threads", but I just ealt like making it known that I'm gonna try this one last time.
I'm going to try to use FPSC's limitations in the MP area to my advantage and see if I cant crank something out to help my "pocket money" (I guess not all british terms are wierd after all )) for summer. You know just enough to get by. Maybe even enough to get some disk breaks for my bike, who knows?! But I figured now since I have enough models and other stuff, I might as well make something out of them. I dont realy even know what I should make, but maybe I'll pickup on the idea of Total War 2005 (but I guess it'd have to be 2006? lol) or something like that.

I decided to re animate and add hands to all the origional guns from FPSC, and maybe get new sounds for them from the local Police training range. I'm also going to use all the guns I can find and animate from Turbo Squid and The 3D Studio. Just to give it a "custom" feal. And all my textures and some of the segmeants will be new (i hope).

I'm just going to use download.com to sell it, theres realy no point in trying to do it any other way. Dont know how much I'll ask for it, maybe between $5-$10.

Any way, just thought Id throw that at y'all.

See ya 'round!
Benjamin A
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2006 17:47
You're absolutely right about this! I've had the same thought. Initialy I didn't even get FPSC to create a game, but after a while I did create some cool models and segments and I figured I just create a game with all of it.

The game is finished now, submitted it to a number of websites and hopefully I'll be making some money of it also.

Difference is that I didn't create a MP area, but a complete 12 mission game. The only problem I can see with a MP area, is that I'm wondering if people would pay $5-$10 for a MP area? Sounds pretty much for one area only, but I may be completely wrong about that.

http://www.gamefun4u.nl/index.html
GameFun4U, the ultimate funtainment. Cool Games and Resources for your own games.
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2006 17:51
It all depends on the quality...

Your signature has been erased by a mod because it's larger than 600x120...
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2006 19:11
True true. But I know how to build pretty large amounts of arenas and make the DL small. Theres a trick you'll find out about in the near future.
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2006 22:19
People and there nasty secrets...Some of those secrets i want to know.(Others NOT if you know what i mean eh?)

Your signature has been erased by a mod because it's larger than 600x120...
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2006 23:29
Eh is right dude!
So I'll keep it my, DIRTY LITTLE SECRETE!
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2006 08:57
i've decided to dedicate this game (and one of my movies) to my TV teacher and friend Miles Everett. Dont think he plays many games (he hates microsoft), but what the hell.
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2006 10:42
Are you still doing the weapons pack?I'm interested in that.

FLa
Where you can find my demo:http://www.savefile.com/files/6970524
=ChrisB=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2006 16:26
What?

Lol. Yes, sloely.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 17:30:21
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 17:30:21