Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Entity drops and item when it is destroyed. How to do this?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th May 2006 17:18
How to do, when some entity (box, character...) is destroyed, it drops some item (key, ammo...)?
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th May 2006 02:15
Currently about the only kind of objects that you might do this with would be things like boxes or anything else that is stationary, but can be destroyed. In which case you would simply place say a key or reward item at the same position (inside and hidden)as your object to be destroyed.

We have a problem with anything else in that one object cannot be hidden inside or attached to another and move along with it in any kind of real sense at all as far as I know and trying to achieve such would be very difficult no doubt. I will leave it to others more knowledgeable I think.

The request for an attach to object command would overcome this if ever TGC impliment it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 17:31:54
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 17:31:54