Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th May 2006 19:09
Ok i have a great game idea here it goes,
You are a male sodier that survived, you are packed to go home to see your family,your name is hector a 23 year old, you are just about to leave when one of the scientists ask you to help find some parts for his invention, hes trying to make a mechine to revive people,(then you have to do a small quest to collect his tool box), then every thing goes terrably wrong the mechine blows up and kills the scienctest you were far away enough to survive but it seems to have telleported you some were, you look at your watch witch automaticly sets up the time and date and it says, june 14, 6500000 b.c, some items were also sucked in behind you and flied all over the place, you still have a pistol sacurly tied to your belt, you may need it you dont know what horrers lie ahead, after a while in the game you meet a young boy named, nathon, he seems to apear every were in the cut sceans he trys to help you as much as possable within the game, but in the end he sadly gets eaten by a t-rex

so what do you guys think?

I like to make games, well i wouldnt be here if i did`nt XD
Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th May 2006 21:24
I can tell that you're 12...

Is it meant to be set 65,000,000 b.c? I kind of think the dinosaur idea is good, but translating that into a game is a hefty task. If, however, it is set 6,500,000 (as you wrote) then dinosaur weren't around.

Nathon? Human didn't exist 65,000,000 b.c and they continued to not exist until about 2,000,000 years ago.

Quote: "You are a male sodier that survived"

Survived what?

Quote: "cut sceans "

Oh dear...
1) cut-scenes
2) I hope you can do them because they sound pretty complex, even for me (i make 3D animation cut-scenes)

Perhaps you could re-think some things but its a start...
AE

Linik
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2006 01:01
ok ok ok he is a male soldier that survived the war, and nathon was you find out the generals kid and snuck into the back of his truck when he was leaving, he ran into the room to see what was wrong and seen a glowing object in the middle of the room next to a dead body(the scientest) he louched it and warped to the time, and yes i know how to build cut scenes, and im 13 almost 14

Linik
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2006 01:38
oh and do you wanna know what type of weapons there are?
Pistol
spear
Shot gun
Bazooka(best to youse on t-rex`s you get it only once on every stage and there realy hard to find, and the ammo is just as hard)
mechine gun
Sniper rifle
Auto rifle
gurnade
thats all i thought of so far but stay tuned
there is also gonna be some basic items
Medi pack
Ammo
And all that
you guys dont mind if i youse the basic first person shooter sound effects, the guns and stuff will look different though and there will not be one of the defult monsters
here are the monsters
Compi
Raptor
t-Rex
Parrogon
and a couple of new faces to the jurrasic world,
there is also gonna be a multi player funtion(basic fps creator built in funtion
and when you beat the game you will be able to play nathons story, its not that long only about 10 missions long but it still has fun game play, nathon cant youse guns but he can youse rocks and spears, he dosnt fight any t-rex but you can change the ending with nathon surviving from the t-rex and seeing his father(the general) again

sounds good dont it?

code master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2006 02:49 Edited at: 12th May 2006 02:49
Quote: "Nathon? Human didn't exist 65,000,000 b.c and they continued to not exist until about 2,000,000 years ago."

that's arguable. And I will. Humans, along with dinosaurs, appeared about 6,000 BC.

But, back on topic:

Sound like an intresting story, Linik

Weapon Creator EA for sale soon.
http://wc.out-lawz.com
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2006 02:57
Who cares if it's not chronologically accurate; as long as you have fun, that's all that matters.

-Keith

Linik
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2006 03:06
thank you keith, he fell into like a time mechine and he has to survive his way through the jungles and berrans of the dinosaur world and dont you guys remember turok that game had alot of dinosaurs and humans together

Linik
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2006 03:22
i already told you nathon ran into the time mechine lol

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2006 03:59
I have to agree with Keith.Even now I run into people that obviously haven't totally evolved yet.
Linik,
I want to see if you can actually pull this off.If you could that would be an interesting game.

FLa
Where you can find my demo:http://www.savefile.com/files/6970524
Doom
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2006 05:07
hah, funny one returned i actually laughed. i dont laugh alot

and AE i was going to tell you about your sig but you got to it.

Linik
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2006 05:17
What is so funny?
oh and thanks keith for the support, it may take a while for me to make this game, but im gonna try my best to create this, if i do the url will be(not atcually up yet but ill work on it soon)

www.freewebs.com/Dinoblood

Linik
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2006 18:44
Hey I thought of a couple of new weapons
Rocks
Chain saw
knife
Tazer
and ill think of a few more stay tuned!

You will understand the true meaning of terror, when you play dinosaur blood.......Coming 2006-2008, go to www.freewebs.com/dinoblood now!
Linik
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2006 18:54
hey i has returned thats a cool game you have there.... maybe you can help me with the 3D polygons like raptors t rex and stuff!

You will understand the true meaning of terror, when you play dinosaur blood.......Coming 2006-2008, go to www.freewebs.com/dinoblood now!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 17:32:44
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 17:32:44