Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Danish language

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi. I from denmark, adn would like to make a danish language pack for fpsc. Does someone know if this is passable atall...? and if yes, then som info on how the language files and stuff works, would be great...

sory for my bad english, but i'm from denmark, and i suck at spelling....:-(

Why do it to day, if you can wait until tomorrow.
Essal
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2006 17:38
Hi I´m From DK too!
(grunden til jeg skriver engelsk er at man kan meget let blive flamed hvis man ikke snakker engelsk)

Dont know the solution to your problem, but Welcome to the forum!

Killer Snails are Good-------------------
Mallex
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th May 2006 10:14
A scandinavian language pack wouden't be wrong, im from Sweden
piphans
Years of Service
User Offline
Hejsa alle danskere og andet godtfolk... Jeg har omsider fundet udaf hvor'n man laver sprogpakker så jeg er i fuld gang med den danske...

In english: Hello all danish people and other good fokes. I've finaly figured out how to make the danish language pack and i'm on to it right now... I've also made a english version, bekause mine was france(got it on an lame trip to disney land in paris)And the lame people that sell this software didn't take the time to write on the case that it's a france version only... GRRRR If you would like to try my translation, do a search in this forum for language and pick the post named somthing like: How to change the language. There you'll find one of my posts with a red download button in the right bottom of the post. Clik it to download my translation.

Nå hygge alle jer der ude i cyberspace... Jeg vil videre med arbejdet

Well i need to get back to work, so Have a nice day all you at fpsc forum...

Why do it to day, if you can wait until tomorrow.
Mallex
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th May 2006 16:56
Coolt! Hadde ju kunnat önska ett svenskt pack... men, men..

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 17:23:51
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 17:23:51