Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / im a litle lost here

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi i was getting tired from the RADIANT ENGINE(quake3 )and decided to move to the FPS CREATOR.I have a few cuestions that may saund stupid but hey everyone starts from 0.

1Is there posible to import my own models (3ds-obj) and haw?

2Is there posible to use my own HDRI for the sky and haw?

3Is there any way to conect 2 ore more game levels and put some animation intro movies between them sol that thay can be reproduced automaticly when the player passes from level to level?

I hope to have great time here and soon my new webpage will be finishe and i will have a lot of free 3d models if someone is interested.
Buy
Aoneweb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2006 02:01
What is haw?

You can inport models and skyboxes, and have multi level games.

Game resource forum and arcade, click sig.
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2006 04:01
1. Yes, you can. Although, they'll need to be .x--if you only have access to .3ds, there's a converter in a sticky in the Models and Media board. I'd assume "haw" means how--you'll need to copy the files into the "entitybank" in the core FPSC folder, and make an .fpe for it. The best way to do that is copy an existing .fpe from a similar object into another folder, rename it, open it and change what is needed, and then copy it back.

2. HDRI? Skyboxes, yes. You need to have a .dds texture and a .x (I believe), and copy them into their own folder in the "skybank" folder.

3. Of course you can! In the Build Game menu, you just have to select "Add Level" and select the levels you want to use. The best way to have intro movies is to use a Storyzone and place it right where the Plr Start Marker is.

Evil has a new name. Demo out now!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 17:34:06
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 17:34:06