Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2006 12:45
hello, i origanely posted this plea in the dark basic section for fpsc, -what? - it was my first post, oh well now that i posted here mabye i can get a better responce-

-how do i creatures to stay on the objects i-e terrain. how will the zombies come over the hill?!

-also, can anyone get me scripts for jetpacks, entering and using a viercal, player using melea weapon like a crow bar for instance and also for charactors opening theyre mouth in speech.

-can any tell me how to export and import segment from the origanal segment creator that is listed fo download on the fpsc site

-and last but definently not least, can any one plz get me a free object making program that i can make my objects with? can it be one that only has the same amount of programing that fpsc does so that it can be easy to use? thank u if u respond to any of these plees.
Essal
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2006 14:33
Quote: "how do i creatures to stay on the objects i-e terrain. how will the zombies come over the hill?!"

That Doesnt Make Any sense
Quote: "-also, can anyone get me scripts for jetpacks, entering and using a viercal, player using melea weapon like a crow bar for instance and also for charactors opening theyre mouth in speech."
Melee requires more than just scripts. and search the script forum for the Jetpack and Talking scripts.
Quote: "-can any tell me how to export and import segment from the origanal segment creator that is listed fo download on the fpsc site"

I dont use Segment creator so i dont know
Quote: "and last but definently not least, can any one plz get me a free object making program that i can make my objects with? can it be one that only has the same amount of programing that fpsc does so that it can be easy to use? thank u if u respond to any of these plees. "
Please, search the forum before you ask.

Check out http://www.freewebs.com/lasse-b for free Stuff for FPSC
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2006 14:40
dark heart,
Just so you know Essal is right.You should search the forums before you ask questions.The search box is at the bottom left of the page.You will have to scroll down to see it.I think that is why newcomers don't use the search box.They don't know it's there.

FLa
Where you can find my demo:http://www.savefile.com/files/6970524
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2006 19:47 Edited at: 14th May 2006 19:51
Quote: "I think that is why newcomers don't use the search box.They don't know it's there."

I agree,
If the forum's search box was located at the top of the page, then it would be used more.
It clearly serves the higher purpose, and it's going unseen in its current location.

Don't forget to visit Conjured Entertainment
K Jah
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2006 21:21
The search box is great but it takes ages to find what you're looking for. IMO there should also be a category search so I'm only lookin through the FPSC boards and not the cornacopia of information available.

It should also be at the top of the page as previously stated.

dark heart
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2006 09:21
that was really un helpful, u cauld of at least answered the question about the zombie on top of the hill.
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2006 13:17
Eh...

Dark Heart?

Unhelpful?

Essal was helpful, he was helping and doing what he could--helpfulness should be met by greatfulness.

And the "zombie on top of the hill"? I wouldn't expect anyone to know. All terrain has been created by users, not TGC themselves. I don't see how anyone would know--and I would have thought that collision would have allowed for an enemy to walk over terrain, but then, terrain has its fair share of problems.

All of your other questions are basically unanswerable. Getting melee to work takes time, and people have done it--a search can yield that.

As for modelling programs, you get what you pay for. Free modelling programs rarely work with FPSC or export as .x at all, so you're basically out of luck, especially if you want something easy.

Evil has a new name. Demo out now!
dark heart
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th May 2006 09:22
wat eva that's fine i'm gonna get 3ds max 8 any way.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 17:25:13
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 17:25:13