Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Can you use joy sticks / gamepads?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am considering getting FPSC for my son who wants to learn to make computer games. havign played with the demo a little it seems to be good fun and fairly easy to get good results.

However I don't like using the keyboard - can the games be made to work with a PC joystick or game pad or can you only control games with the keyboard?
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th May 2006 03:27 Edited at: 16th May 2006 03:28
That would be nice though as far as I am aware it cant and I doubt such would have a great deal of priority for TGC.

It has been asked for and registered as a feature request with them a long time back I believe for possible inclusion in future.

As things stand at the moment its likely to be a long time in the future if its ever implimented.

I believe I have read here at the forum - there is a possibility perhaps of this using external reources though I have no record of how in this case.

A search of the forum might return something further.

Me Self
Years of Service
User Offline
Yeah . This is only Version 1 so there not might support joystick . it might come in Version2 who knows ?
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th May 2006 06:44
There is a program called joytokey that will assign keys to a joystick.You can google it and download it.I believe it is free.

FLa
Where you can find my demo:http://www.savefile.com/files/6970524
Talairina
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th May 2006 06:46 Edited at: 16th May 2006 06:48
Just to stop people complaing they cant find it even after a Google Search and to also agreee with I has returned (It is, indeed free.)

http://www.electracode.com/4/joy2key/JoyToKey English Version.htm

Scroll to bottom for the download.

Tal

(Note: Wont let me hotlink it for some reason. So Copy+Paste it)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 17:31:29
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 17:31:29