Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] team needed

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th May 2006 11:21
if anyone could work in a team of 4 ppl with me i would be realy glad so those who want to work with Project: The Demon Within just sign up here at the dotted line .... LOL (sorry if that was lame.) well im serius so those who wants to help just say where you live and 1 thing is very needed in this ... MSN so contact me here first
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th May 2006 12:19
You that you really aren't supposed to post team requests here.I believe it is against the forum rules.
There are other FPSC related forums that might not mind you posting a team request.
Just make sure you read a few of their posts first.
You might check out the Ozark Games forunms,Aoneweb.com or www.fpsplanet.com to see if they will let you post team requests.
For some reason some of our forum members get really uptight if you post team requests on the forums.
Try the FPSC realted sites and maybe some of our forum members will post here letting you know where you can post a team request.
I applaud your effort and wish you the best in your endeavors.

FLa
Where you can find my demo:http://www.savefile.com/files/6970524
Maxim999
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th May 2006 13:24
thx and i will try some stuff
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th May 2006 13:50
Locking this, because it's like leaving Wayne Rooney in a bingo hall, just asking for trouble.

Really, the only succesful team requests are those that start out as promising WIP projects - make a WIP post with some of your work and see if people get interested in helping.

Good projects don't need team requests, if people like what they see then they'll approach you offering work.

Aegrescit medendo

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 17:27:56
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 17:27:56