Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / New NinjaSoft is here!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th May 2006 23:02
Hi, my name is Eureka Seven. You've probably seen me around the forums at TGC, Ozark Games, and others. I've just recently opened a new web site called NinjaSoft Games. You can find it at:

http://www.ninjasoftgames.us.tt/

The site will host links to games, utilities, and other sites that will help the game making community do what they do best. Make games. I have also set up a forum where users can talk about making games, playing games, or anything else that would be helpful or informational to our users.

The forums are just getting started, but we're already building a member base and the site is getting active. Some of our users are well known on other forums, so stop by and say Hi. They'll be glad you did.

I'm also putting up links to other sites as a service to the community. Sign up at the forums and post me if you'd like to have your site listed. You can also give me any information you'd like associated with the link to your site.

I know there are a lot of forums out there, but I wanted to create a friendly, comfortable place for the community to be able to drop in and chat. I think I've done that. The only thing we're missing now is you.

Drop by and check out the site. And be sure to sign up at the forums, you'll enjoy the company.

Eureka Seven

Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th May 2006 23:49
strange name you got in dutch...

Something like:

YES!!!7

Your signature has been erased by a mod because it was too beatifull to look at...
MaarX
Years of Service
User Offline
More of "Yes, I got it. I'm brilliant!!!Seven"

Yes, I'm dutch... and you master mind? ...
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th May 2006 23:56
i aint telling ya,

but what do you think?

Your signature has been erased by a mod because it was too beatifull to look at...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 17:28:16
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 17:28:16