Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Advice for Beginners

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Please the Read the manual and follow the instructions, go slowly with the examples, there is in it almost everything you need to start with.

Of course, manuals are manuals and sometimes there’re not supposed to be understood by everyone.

So here is the advice.
Instead of asking, how do I do this and that?
Try this instead :

I read this part of the manual (Quote the part) and I just can’t figure out how to do it (or I just don’t understand it) could you please help?

Another thing, to avoid wasting time waiting for answers (sometimes not pleasant)

Try doing a search on the forum first, as you might find what you’re looking for.

Finally, enjoy the experience.
Hollywood
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2006 19:29
Bravo Amine I was asking qurestions like that last week but now I now how to do this better because people told me to use search and read the manual but now beginers can find out the easy way without the torment of possibly being called a n00b and other names once again Bravo.

Hollywood

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 17:29:06
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 17:29:06