Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / I'm worried about this

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I live in the USA and I ordered the boxed version from Enteractive's web site. I did not get a serial code from them in my order confirmation. It simply says:

"Serial Number : Not Available"

Does this mean that I was stupid enough to buy the product from a third party and since I don't get a serial number I can not install any updates that come along; like the model packs that have already been released? I hope that's not the case but if it is can someone tell me so I can cancel my order and order from the creator's website. I just didn't order from the creator's website becasue I don't use any of the credit cards they take for payment and Enteractive does take orders from the credit card I have. I'll just have to apply for a different credit card. I feel like an idiot now.
Richard Davey
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2006 13:31
The serial number is inside the box they send you. You didn't do anything wrong, and you can still use the Model Packs we sell too. Their confirmation email just isn't very clear it would appear.

Bite my shiny metal ass
Me Self
Years of Service
User Offline
My thought is always buy it from the main fpsc website .

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 17:29:57
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 17:29:57