Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / a few ideas for my game

Author
User Banned
Posted: 24th May 2006 19:32 Edited at: 24th May 2006 19:35
hi i have got a few ideas for a game but i dont know wat 2 choose

you am john barker you are happily sitting in your flat with your girlfriend emily watching tv when a urgent news report comes up it shows a reporter outside you flats and you say "What the F**k" and she says "i am here james outside the plympton flats where there are terrorists threatining to set on fire the flats unless they get 5 million pounds" then the primeminister comes up and says "we will not give in to terrorists!" so they then throw over 20 molavato cocktails into the flats, one comes into your room smashing the window and hitting your girlfriend in the face and setting her on fire, she screams and falls on the bed you get a bucket of water and throw it on her it puts her out, you run over to her but she has no pulse, you get up crying tears and feeling mad so yourgo into the celar and grab your guns cock it and get ready to kick some ass.

You are connor higgins and your a SFATU(special forces and tactital unit)and you get a message from a scientist testing a different type of chromozone(sorry if spelt wrong)on human subjects and you find out one night the subjects are getting to fierce and have got out of the holes and have killed everyone except her and a few doctors,but worst of all the scientist is your wife so you must go to the lab on jupiter an kill all the monsters

You are a british soldier and have just gotten out from being a recruit to going straight up to sergent and you go into the bunker to get some champainge and then suddenly you faint and fall on the floor, you wake up and find your self in a room you look out the window and see britisha nd german soldiers at war and find out your in germany so you go out of the door and snap and german guys neck and get his mossberg and have to find your wayout of the building and help your fellow soldiers.

Please tell me which one is best so i can decide please

im not stupid im just misunderstod
jaba
Years of Service
User Offline
i like # 1 the best # 2 sounds to much like doom 3 the movie and the #3 well i dont know, there all good ideas but #1 sounds best.

Be nice to people and you may just reap the rewards of being nice and the values of freindships can give you more than any hatred can ever give.

(be nice to people)
Connor Higgins
User Banned
Posted: 24th May 2006 20:41
umm 2 i got the idea from doomthe movie but last time i tried to do one it was very very very ver6y very hard

jaba
Years of Service
User Offline
ok then 2

Be nice to people and you may just reap the rewards of being nice and the values of freindships can give you more than any hatred can ever give.

(be nice to people)
Connor Higgins
User Banned
Posted: 24th May 2006 20:52
ok ill try and ill postscreenieswhen im dun

jaba
Years of Service
User Offline
cant wait to see em

(be nice to people)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 17:24:57
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 17:24:57