Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / SlowDown On Test Game Jumping like a space man

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hi this is a weird one, when i test game ONCE the map/level is very populated (no enemy) i sufer with run/walk slow down, yet mouse look and gun fireing is as normal , this is what i find weird normaly with frame lag everything become choppy but im only getting run and jump slow down, i tryed editing the 1up speed from 100 to 200 but no change except the sound of feet is faster , but i move slow.

wild guess say its the amount of furnature iv put on map, as this was all i was adding when slowdown happend.
my main concern is will the final EXE suffer this problem, as a simple workround of makeing map and just adding vital enemy and waypoints untill im happy, then add crates boxes and details, is this way better for map creation.

info on map thats causeing probs,, its the start of the game 1layer outdoors fule dump, the start area is near complete with all the boxes n items to make it look good, map coverage is about 2-3rds , tho a-3rd is just template empty building and mainly floors and few lights.

im using a geforce6 6200 256mb with 512sys ram and a 2000xp+ processor, i dont think my card is a prob its dx9 compat and it runs doom3 riddick and f.e.a.r without the need to lower texture ect...

erm while im here , how do i put guards in gaurd towers, i end up going to a new layer when i try, also make the guard snipe you at any poss line of site, basicaly i want them to shoot ya before u can see them ,, thanks

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 17:34:21
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 17:34:21