Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / where do i download demos?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th May 2006 15:50
i wanna download a demo i just dont no were to save it
Me Self
Years of Service
User Offline
what do you mean , download somone else's game ?

Will you ever shutup?
Hollywood
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th May 2006 18:07 Edited at: 25th May 2006 18:09
I think he means where do you save a demo on your computer. If that is the question you can save stuff related to fpsc to the file c:/programfiles/thegamecreators. Then it should say fps creator you can save where you want under the fps program or next to the fps program.Then you save the file of what you want to call it, then save it next time you want to use it look under the place i told you to go and it should be there. If you have a hard time finding upgrades for the fpsc program try these,http://www.fpscreator.com/downloads.html If that is what you are looking for here you go.

Hollywood

Wow, are you famous or something?.........Just because I am from Hollywood doesn't mean I am famous...or am I from Hollywood..... am I famous?
Hollywood
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th May 2006 18:13
Note the web site above is upgrades for the fps program only not other peoples games but if you want to dwnload other peoples games save them in a new file or in the place i told you to. A new file would be a places like shared documents or even on the decktop all these places would work.

Hollywood

Wow, are you famous or something?.........Just because I am from Hollywood doesn't mean I am famous...or am I from Hollywood..... am I famous?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 17:32:31
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 17:32:31