Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / Eggdude Finished and ready for download!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2003 18:04 Edited at: 31st Mar 2003 11:56
Scroll down to my latest reply for updates.
Cras
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2003 18:12
right click the link above and goto save target as to download

Hopefully this pic will work:

If not just click it and play around till it does
Kangaroo2
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2003 22:09
It crashes after the weapon select screen saying 'Runtime Error 6'
DBC exe programs often crash on newer systems (mines a 1800, 1Gb, GF464, Win XP)
Shame cos I really wanted to try this

Cool Title screen tho, kinda looks cellshaded Any chance of sending me the source and media so I can try it like that?

Coming Soon! Kangaroo2 Studio... wait and quiver with anticipation! lol
samjones@kangaroo2.com - http://www.kangaroo2.com - If the apocalypse comes, email me
spooky
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Mar 2003 00:05
Works for me. About 38 FPS on my P4 2.53 laptop with radeon 9000.

Levels are a bit easy. Took me a couple of games to work out what to do! Maybe a simple instruction screen is required explaining game, keys to use, e.t.c.

Gronda, Gronda
Cras
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Mar 2003 01:29
hehe only the early levels are easy. Wait till u get the zombie and spectre. I have no idea what that error is and ill think about an instruction screen but ill prolly just have a readme with it. The main problem is the scoreboard which doesnt actually work better get it fixed 1st.

Kangaroo my comp is newer than urs and it works. Could be ur config for something. I dunno i just make games not make them work on all comps. Id like to help. Ill email u the media and stuff. I dont mind u ripping it all taken from the db cd roms and websites anyway. Cept for the egg model and a few pics.
scribbley
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Mar 2003 06:10
It runs ok on my 1ghz g4 PC but a tiny bit slow. Very nice game and takes me back to the days of kwik snax on the c64 I'll play it more when I wake up fully and give it another go. But definetly a cool game

Now who's gonna do a modern version of pengo ??... hehe
Cras
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Mar 2003 11:11
ok im having trouble fixing scoreboard... it works fone if i run it through darkbasic compiler but then when i make a final it wont work means ill prolly have to release the final with all the media
not that i mind that lol, if ppl wanna use my media then go ahead, and if they're lame enough to call it their own then thats just to bad. Neway im gonna go and play phantasy start online before i start a philosophical debate
thx for the nice comments, more would be greatly appreciated
UberTuba
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Mar 2003 19:25
link does not work

Life is a terminal disease.
You never survive it.
spooky
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Mar 2003 14:21
darkfluff, geocities does not allow links to downloads. As maniac said in second thread, right click and save target as, or paste url into browser.

Gronda, Gronda
Cras
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Mar 2003 00:02
-NEWS- I have decided to release the game with the media now since i believe it will fix the hi score system. Check out controls etc and download from my new snazzy ultra technical website.

http://www.geocities.com/maniacimagine/main.html

After witnessing this site you will not believe that the same person made this game

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 02:01:31
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 02:01:31