Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / I really must be cursed. What's the matter with this?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I don't know what on earth I did to deserve this, but I must have done something bad. For some reason, none of the programs for making segments I've tried don't work... they work for other people, but not me.

The ones I've tried are:
The official segment maker program of FPSC
One I saw on the boards

The first one, when I saved the files, seemed to delete them.
The second succeeded in making the segments, but when I loaded them it shut down FPSC.

Can anyone help? I'm so frustrated and confused... what's a good segment maker that works?
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2006 07:48 Edited at: 4th Jun 2006 07:48
Make your own segments by making the segment parts in a modeller or using copies of default ones together with appropriate support media and script files.

That works if you follow the procedures that the default segment types use.

It may take you a little time to study the way the default ones are set up and learn how to do it. Then its plain sailing from there on in. You can then make almost any type of non stock segment you want easily.

Stamina
Years of Service
User Offline
I am using MagicFPS, and being a rookie at all this, it works well and I have made many in just a short time using it.
brummel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2006 00:30
Or, copy the segments and change the textures. You must delete the .bin and the .dbo files after you changed the textures in the .fpe file.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 19:29:41
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 19:29:41