Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] An Idea concerning team requests (Please read before you start the flame thrower)

Author
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2006 20:32
Ok all I have noticed that there has been some issues concerning team requests. I have heard that they are not allowed and just recently that they were allowed if the requester hada thought out plan for their game. So What I have done is created a thread on my forum (Not to take away from TGC at all) where people can ask for team requests. The reason I did this is to alleviate any issues or flame wars that pop up when someone posts a team request.

If there is any problems with the thread let me know so I can rectify the situation.

Team requests board

RF

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."
-- Winston Churchill
crow34
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2006 20:41 Edited at: 7th Jun 2006 20:53
a good idea reality forgotton but i think most of the team requests that do appear on the tgc forums

are from users that dont want to learn the skills them selves yet take all the credit

team request usually end up in a flame war

but as for team requests at present we must respect the forum rules

if you can make this a success reality good for you

just make sure it is moderated carefully

good luck with this reality

peace out

thecrow
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2006 20:50
Reality Forgotten,

I dont expect to see any long winded flame wars here again - they wont last that long - as to the other main thrust of your post - I would think that might need some consideration. I am sure that will be given carefully and that further response will be forthcoming.

Thank you for your reasoned explanation.

uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2006 20:56 Edited at: 7th Jun 2006 21:23
crow34,

I have edited your post - please not make suggestions about how users may find a workaround to avoidng the forum rules. I have have removed the references to that.

Users should be careful about what they post or further action will be taken very quickly.

Locked at least for the time being

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 19:23:32
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 19:23:32