Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / FPS Pack - Disapointment... Turning to you lot instead

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2006 00:55
Well, i got FPSPack, and after exporting my game i found out that :
Number one - The change controls thing doesnt do anything.. instead of changing the key, it disables it... Im not bothered about that option so i didnt decide to pursue it anymore...

Number two - After trying to change the exported games icon an error came up. So i decided to get in touch with RastaWorld. First email was never replied to.. second simply asked what software I used. after finding out the software he said "Ill run some tests this end"... Around 5 - 7 days later... no reply.

So, after all that, can anyone here help me please?

By the way, ive tried ResHacker, FPSC Icon changer, resource tuner and a few other similar ones...

Anyone anything to advise please?

Yours in gaming,
Dan

Weeee
Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2006 02:03
You try this one yet for switching the icon?

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2006 04:25
I'm not sure.I had FPSPack Lite and I bought FPSPack Pro and they work flawlessly for me,right down to the keymapping.I haven't had any error messages either.I haven't tried changing the icon though.
You might try reinstalling FPSPack or e-mailing RastaMan again.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 21:28:06
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 21:28:06