Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Miscellaneous

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Could someone please tell me how to use the binoculars and the map.
I can place them in a scene and pick them up, but how do I then access them and use them?
Thanks.

Enyawnej
Michael S
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2006 08:39
I dont think you can. unless you change the screen layout to look like binoculers and if you talking about a on-screen map it is possable but very very very hard to do. good luck

Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2006 10:54
True. They are just an object, and can't be used...without altering the scripts. It seems like an obvious thing to use so maybe someones come up with a script already.

AE

Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2006 16:13
A good thing to do would be to make a weapon that causes no damage, and makes no sound using the binocular model as a pick up object and give it the zoom function, Heck even put them on the screen when it is selected as a weapon, but you would have to make a binocular type screen covering (like when you zoom with a scope) for it to be recognized as binoculars. It's a bit of work but I'm sure the results will be satisfactory.

JEEZ!You people just STFU! You waste more space complaining about people wasting space than the people your bashing! Man, I thought I had no life.
MR useless
Years of Service
User Offline
now theres somthing i would like to see, binoculers world be pimp
!!!!!!

tird of the same boring games, well then buy a cocon game and elemanate your bordem

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 21:31:41
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 21:31:41