Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Whatever happened...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2006 03:58
... To those old FPSCreator videos that were showing off the features of FPSC version 1 before it was released? My friend sounds interested in buying it, but he wants to see a video or two of what it's capable of. I realized the FPSC V.1 teaser videos are perfect for him. So, why did they dissapear?

Give a man some bullets, and he'll want a gun. Give a man a gun and he'll be giving away the bullets!!
Richard Davey
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2006 12:48
Like the video on the front page of the web site?

Bite my shiny metal ass
Maeko
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jun 2006 04:53 Edited at: 13th Jun 2006 04:54
Nope, but thanks anyway. I mean the other videos, like one was demonstrating physics in V.1 with a big hole and a bunch of dynamic things in it, then the player got out a bazooka and blew them all away. They were there when Early Adopter was still made and Version 1 was going to be released in a week.

Give a man some bullets, and he'll want a gun. Give a man a gun and he'll be giving away the bullets!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 21:25:49
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 21:25:49