Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] About theforums+MODS

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jun 2006 23:15
I'd just like to say thanks to the MODS.

Many people have complained about the state of the forums recently, but the new mods have so far been excellent, you guys have been posting on most threads, and the models+media and scripts threads have been much better managed.

Im now more inclined to look through the threads, and I think the flaming has decreased, because people know that there IS a higher power watching now.

So thanks guys.

"Guns for show, knives for a pro."
Darth Valtar
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok..Alright now. Were all here to help each other in any and every way we can. The last thing we need is someone brown nosing or butt kissing the mods. Gee wizz.
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2006 01:36
You see - this is why whether Anti or Pro Mod users may not get the chance to express their opinion one way or another.

I was just waiting for it...

Users just cant do it without resorting to emotive outburts which in turn others must surely respond to - before you know it you would be back to the old days.

It aint gonna happen.

Treatment may vary over time - whatever it takes - for the moment whatever the subject any thread that shows any sign of deteriorating into a slanging match will receive the same treatment and all will suffer.

If you have strong opinions on anything - use some common sense and you can express your opinions until your hearts content.

If you dont like something say you dont like it and why. Try not to use terms insultive to others and you may just get away with it.

Not this time I'm afraid.

"I am and forever will be your friend"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 21:30:35
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 21:30:35