Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] why ??

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
why is everone starting somthing with the new mods, i mean they are loking things that are just going to end up a flame war.

and most of the things the have locked are you guys complaining about things geting locked.

this is not a fourm to complain on this is a form to talk about fpsc!!

oh and i do have an fps relatid quistion, when i put in my own segment they alwase aper to glich, or flicker in the places that they toch other sagment. any soultions.

tird of the same boring games, well then buy a cocon game and elemanate your bordem
Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2006 06:40
Yes I have the same problem with the stairs etc showing on the outside of a wall.

Mods are doing a great job.

Michael S
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2006 06:52
Hey MR useless dont take this as a flame but when you post stuff like
Quote: "why is everone starting somthing with the new mods, i mean they are loking things that are just going to end up a flame war.

and most of the things the have locked are you guys complaining about things geting locked.

this is not a fourm to complain on this is a form to talk about fpsc!!"

Well its useless, i think people know whats being posted so theres no need to point it out.

Please LOCK this

Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2006 06:54
Quote: "oh and i do have an fps relatid quistion, when i put in my own segment they alwase aper to glich, or flicker in the places that they toch other sagment. any soultions."

Make the models BARELY touch. the error is the way FPSC handels textures, if it has to display 2 textures it freaks out, doesn't know which to display, and alternates between one and the other.

We all have our inner noob. Join the NJL, we have more fun!
I believe society is flawed; our notions on life, on child rearing, stem too far back to be of relevance in this day and time.
Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2006 07:18
Ok I see , just move the stairs a bit off of the wall .
Easy to do , thanks Merranvo.

Michael S
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2006 07:42
Ok question answered
let the thread die

Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2006 07:52
@GBC_Games - were you placeing the stairs in freeform by hand? or was it just like that when you placed it with the default settings?

SkyCubes
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2006 08:16 Edited at: 14th Jun 2006 08:37
Perhaps one of the new mods (or old mods for that matter) can help me understand something. If the intent is truely to improve the forum(s) and bring them to "what they should be", how does having a double standard help to accomplish this goal?

Just so there's no doubt about the existance of a double standard...and I quote:

Van B
"ohh FFS, Skycubes"

Myself
"For [expletive deleted] Sake"

KeithC
"your attempt to override the swear-filters"

Excuse me, but how is inserting a "@" into a word different than using a commonly used and accepted version of the same phrase (FFS)?

"Trust no one" --Deepthroat (X-Files)
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2006 08:36 Edited at: 14th Jun 2006 09:00
SkyCubes,
I fail to understand why you keep this up.I am going to edit your post and I am pretty sure this has come to an end.
Swearing can and will get you noob slapped or banned.
To whom it may concern,
I appreciate you all have an opinion and you want to express it but as you can tell from some of the posts in these thread(s) some people can't post and follow the rules.
As far as I am concerned any threads to do with mods will be locked immediately as I am about to do with this one.
Please stop posting these threads.

Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2006 11:38
Skycubes, seriously your comparing me using 'FFS' with you using f**k?

What planet are you from?

Not that I care, I'll bounce you out this forum right now if you keep this attitude up - there is a world of difference between 'FFS' and that word you complete IDIOT.

Anyone who has a problem with me using the initials of famous phrases should bite my shiny metal ass. OMFG he said ASS!!!! (get a life)

Aegrescit medendo

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 21:29:34
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 21:29:34