Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / odd forum bugs?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2006 07:57
I've been seeing some od forum bugs and didnt know if it was just my browser. The bugs are like old threads showing as blue (haveing a new post) then when clicked they have no new content, primarily in 'My Threads' . ALso the 'Error - Extra Debug Info: 0 0 ' post is blue and when I click on last page there isn't a post. Just thought I'de see if it was my browser or a forum wide bug. Thanks.

cocodude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2006 21:13
mine does this sometimes too
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2006 21:23
My Last Post!

The bugs are like old threads showing as blue (haveing a new post) then when clicked they have no new content.
Form Reset caused this, along with some post aproval still not being canceled.

ALso the 'Error - Extra Debug Info: 0 0 ' post is blue and when I click on last page there isn't a post.
a Post was deleted.

We all have our inner noob. Join the NJL, we have more fun!
I believe society is flawed; our notions on life, on child rearing, stem too far back to be of relevance in this day and time.
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jun 2006 21:52
cool Thanks Merranvo

Dimension T
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm not sure if it's a bug or not (might be newb restrictions), but none of the topics I've posted change the info in the forum. Like, I'll post after someone, but the forum still thinks the person before me was the last to post (yet the number of posts is correct). None of the topics get bumped to the top either (these forums might not permit bumping though).

Sorry if you want to punch me for sounding like a newb, but I can't get help when no one notices my posts...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 21:31:12
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 21:31:12