Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] World War III

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2006 08:59
I have started making a single and multi player war game
it will be coming in 1 weeks time also a triel version will be avlible when it is for sale it has 5 multi player maps and 6 or more campian levels it is not out now.

J.Samson
Me Self
Years of Service
User Offline
Dont post unless you have something to show .
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2006 13:10
As Sunday said, please don't post that you have started a game until you have actually started and have actual evidence to show. Believe me, we get a lot of posts like this and it isn't worth it.

Not to sound harsh, but we honestly don't care that you're making a game--at least not until you show some screenshots, a trailer, or a demo of this game you're making. When you have sufficient things from the criteria above, repost it (since this one will be locker

Oh, and a word to the wise: if you're selling this game, give it a special competitive edge. You'll need it, since it's not as though people with the program couldn't just make one up themselves (unless you're using a lot of custom media).

Evil has a new name. Demo out now!
jonathan samson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2006 14:38
l am working on it now but the demo will be out in a week or so l hope you download it and see what you think.

J.Samson
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2006 15:03
Fair enough, Johnathon, but keep in mind that, as Sunday and I said, please only post threads about games after you have something to show. Also, next time (if you happen to start a new project) make your thread in the "Showcase" board--it's three boards under this one on the Forums page--but remember, before you post, make sure your game already meets the critera required in this thread.

Just reference for next time .

Evil has a new name. Demo out now!
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2006 15:23
As these 2 fine members pointed out to you; please have something to show before starting up a post like this, and please post this in the Showcase board next time. Good luck with your game though.

Locked.

-Keith

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 21:26:08
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 21:26:08