Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] LanguageBank

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Can someone please attach the English directory from /languagebank ? I don't find my CD, and I accidentaly SHIFT + DELETE the english language. Thanks.
SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2006 14:33
Quote: "I don't find my CD"

No one will help you with those words, how can we be sure you have not got a cracked fpsc and want a folder you deleted?

XFoob
Years of Service
User Offline
Couse I put it in my CD porter and a friend came to me... I went to buy some drinks, and I think he has took my CD... I will ask him...
XFoob
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes, it is at him.... Sorry for spamming...
MaarX
Years of Service
User Offline
Hmmm I think you have not bought it ... And you want to get all the folders seperately from different persons (To not be suspicious) and make 'FPSC' from it...

No lol, I don't think that Glad you have it back
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2006 03:29
Uhh... it is a well known fact that the French FPSC is pirated to hell. The thing is (duh, duh, duh) its French, so now you can't read it (duh, duh, duh). And then... you need a "language bank" cause you see, you only have the French Bank... so you go on, ask US for it... and then get flamed.

I REFUSE to believe that there is a user smart enough to find the FPSC Folder, smart enough to know of "SHIFT + DEL" yet DUMB enough to push those buttons. (you have a popup confirmation for crying out loud).

QED. He did pirate it, and this thread should have been locked the moment it was made.

My Government sucks, join the rebellion!
One can only know so much, only comprehend the world to a point. After that we exist as impressionable beings. Doing nothing, being nothing, forever nothing.
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2006 03:45
If you're having problems with a purchased copy of software, I suggest you contact TGC about it. Attaching anything to a thread here means anyone can download it; if that attachment includes copyrighted material, the post and poster will be deleted.

-Keith

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 21:28:24
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 21:28:24