Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Hell Fury

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2006 15:28
Greetings, people

Some people closed my last thread because I didn't say anything anymore + The story line! srry for this may i be clearly I COME NOT EACH TIME ON MY THREADS! I remade the story line! And I tried to write it so short as I can...

--- STORY LINE ---

LEVEL 1: Outbreak

You are into the jail! The total madness has come today because everything's is death! And that's not all the total jail is doomed can you stop this! You need to escape and nobody is alive the jail doors are all molten! But you are not the only one there! The guards are death and left their gun to you. Is there a way to escape? Maybe...

LEVEL 2: The question

You are searching for the question but nobody can't find it only you and Guantry Lane know's she is at the church! You are searching for here but the chruch is doomed too like the prison! You found here but she can't awnser the question anymore!

LEVEL 3: Is there an exit?

This is the same level but the doors has been locked and you need to find a way to escape! You are so doomed! Can you find the exit and hope that you are save?

LEVEL 4: What is happening.

At this level you are at a library untill a thief came and make a mess of it! Now you cant find the book! You can lose your life here if you don't find it fast! The building breaks into each other ow men now is escaping too hard!

LEVEL 5: Be a thief.

You founded the house of the thief and you need to get that book. Ow no the thief is killed and the book has been stolen! But some guards left there and they have something special an amulet!

LEVEL 6: Back at home!

You are back at your house and you have endly an amulet not handy at all because you don't know anything! You are looking at the television! The News: Here is Guandry Lemenee with a special report a musea is heavy destroyed! You go look there! When you came there you saw that the door was open you enter it! Can you find the book here?

LEVEL 7: The wall's are broken!

You readed the book (Soon available at www.worldwartheclan.tk for free look at the forum) and you now that the walls are broken! Hell and earth is bound together! This is not good! You need to close all gate's! You came at the first place with a gate and that's the park but you are not alone...

LEVEL 8: The next gate...

This gate is at a Hospital ok this is not so good! You need to find it to close but there is no help everything is death you and that creatures off hell are the only people alive into that building!

LEVEL 9: The last page is gone!

Your book is not complete! The last page was missing you need to search at the musea again! For that stupid page!

LEVEL 10: The last gate!

The last page has been founded! But this place is so rare it is so creepy it is GL-HIK this an army camp and a church into one how creppy this place gas been destroyed 200 years ago and it is back with a lot of sick creature's and very bad stuff!

LEVEL 11: Hell!

You jumped into the gate instead of closing! Now you are in hell but the gate to GL-HIK is sopmewhere else into HELL try to escape and close the gate before it is to late!

LEVEL 12: Killing the last noobs at your house!

This is not bad! But they are searching for that book but! Kill them and the world is save!

Game Name: Hell Fury
Singeplay: Yes
Levels: 12 for now!
Music: yes
Multiplay: Yes
Levels: 20 - 100
Made with: All levels = FPS creator - Chatroom = Flash
Music: yes at the levels.
The game was made by Worldwar
Release: July-August
Demo: YES will come soon
Preview: YES will come soon
Screenshots: I don't think that I will give this at this month I think.
Price: DEMO - free FULL VERSION = €5 - €20
Cover: Yeah duhh!!!
Demo Set?:
SINGLE PLAYER DEMO
1 MAP A DIFFERENT MAP (TO LEARN YOU THE GAMEPLAY)
MULTI PLAYER DEMO
1 CHATROOM + 3 MAPS (AGAIN DIFFERENT TO LEARN YOU THE GAMEPLAY)
The website has a Lord of the Rings style but you need to go to the forum!
Setup: YES!
ICON: YES! Another one then that from FPS!
SOME INFO: Everything movies, music, maps and other things into this game has been made by us.

This was everything thank you remember I live into the Netherlands and i don't have each time the time to come on the forum and update the story line and that stuff!

The cover for the game has been added!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2006 15:34 Edited at: 16th Jun 2006 15:35
What is up with these threads about games with no withstanding evidence that the game is being made?

Firstly, I'll tell you that storyline threads are not allowed, and that a game cover doesn't justify itself as a screenshot. Storylines (especially one of this caliber) are fine and dandy in private, but not around here. If you want to talk about your game here, make sure you've got at least one thing that abides by this criteria. Also, make sure it's in the Showcase board, three boards down from this one on the Forums page.

Evil has a new name. Demo out now!
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2006 15:40
Please don't make another thread like this one on this board. As Jiffy said, use the showcase board; and have some actual progress on your game.

Locked.

-Keith

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-07 21:33:34
Your offset time is: 2024-10-07 21:33:34