Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / does anyone know how to program simple games for SHARP graohic calculators?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
does anyone know how to program simple games for SHARP graohic calculators?
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2003 04:11
the people are Texas Instraments Forums probably do (^_^)

Tsu'va Oni Ni Jyuuko Fiori Sei Tau!
One block follows the suit ... the whole suit of blocks is the path ... what have you found?
andrew11
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2003 04:31
I've never used Sharp calculators. I can program TI86's though. Thier probably very similar forms of Basic.

Try
http://msxml.infospace.com/_1_T3CT7B04T4MJZ1__info.cablev/dog/results?otmpl=dog/webresults.htm&qkw=Sharp+Calculators+Programming&qcat=web&top=1&start=&ver=12324

Just search "Sharp Calculator Programming". You should try to do things yourself first, or your going to piss Raven off more than he is already.

"All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors." -Anon.

<--- Ouch, my head!
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2003 07:17
hey i was actually in a kinda sorta good mood after my rant
i'm not back to doing what your avater is andrew, but still atleast i was pleasent for a short time.

ya know i'm yet to find someone who hasn't had a little tinker with a TI Calculator lol (^_^)

Tsu'va Oni Ni Jyuuko Fiori Sei Tau!
One block follows the suit ... the whole suit of blocks is the path ... what have you found?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 07:16:59
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 07:16:59