Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2006 02:32
I wondered how do l sell my game on the game creators site also how will they give me the money?

J.Samson
Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2006 02:37
You have to make it first.
And I don't they sell users games?

jonathan samson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2006 02:41
I am working on a game I just need to now how to sell it.
thanks anyway

J.Samson
jonathan samson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2006 02:43
also are that person from adventure game maker how keeped locking me?

J.Samson
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2006 04:22 Edited at: 17th Jun 2006 04:22
Johnathon, I'm going to assume you don't speak English natively, which is fine.

However, what you're saying is more than a little hard to understand. What I can read, though, I'll answer: TGC do not, and most likely will not, sell any third party games (apart from TrackMania: Sunrise, Firewall and "that Car Test game", but they're all major games and it's not totally surprising--also, I don't even see the links to those pages anymore), Especially those made in FPSC.

If TGC were going to be a reseller for your game, they'd basically need to let in a whole lot of 'em, considering that FPSC games can be very similar to each other. The fact is, they arn't. If you want to sell your game, get a Paypal account and set it up through your site--you don't get 100% of the profits, but your customers will trust you more if you use a heavily used system such as Paypal.

And what do you mean by this?

Quote: "also are that person from adventure game maker how keeped locking me?"

What is "Adventure Game Maker"? If you happen to be reffering to your WWIII threads that were locked, it was because those threads are not allowed. In one of the threads I had a link to a thread made by the Forum Administrator--read it, since it tells you what you need to show if you want to make a thread about your game. Also, as Keith and I said, make sure that when you do have something to show, you post it in the Showcase board.

Evil has a new name. Demo out now!
Les Horribres
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2006 04:44
Quote: "However, what you're saying is more than a little hard to understand. What I can read, though, I'll answer: TGC do not, and most likely will not, sell any third party games (apart from TrackMania: Sunrise, Firewall and "that Car Test game", but they're all major games and it's not totally surprising--also, I don't even see the links to those pages anymore), Especially those made in FPSC."

Looks at 'jon' s screenies... I am sure they will make an exception.

TGC can act as the 'middle man' for selling, I don't know how it works and would LOVE to have rich come down and explain it. (they don't just sell games, Unity is made by a mod and it sells off of TGC [I think{hope}])

My Government sucks, join the rebellion!
One can only know so much, only comprehend the world to a point. After that we exist as impressionable beings. Doing nothing, being nothing, forever nothing.
Jiffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2006 04:55 Edited at: 17th Jun 2006 04:57
Quote: "FPSC games can be very similar"

I said "can" for a reason, Merranvo. I get what your saying, but (amazing) screenshots like Jon's arn't found in every game in the showcase board, are they? I may have been going on assumption, but I (possibly prematurly) believed that Johnathon Samson's game would not include any custom media (or at least not much--c'mon, it's a world war game, and FPSC does come with a WWII section).

And I wasn't denying that TGC sell third-party products at all, but let's be realistic. Let's say that, as I suspected, JS' game doesn't include any custom media. If that was the case, do you actually expect TGC to be a reseller? If they did, they'd have to open themselves up to a lot more of these FPSC games, otherwise it simply wouldn't make sense.

Fact is, that TGC only sell the highest quality products (don't doubt me here--Firewall was a fantastic game, TM:S is a fully commercial game with a major component of making levels, and the Driving Success game was also very good--and other things, like Unity and Playbasic, also fit this agenda).

Even the DB/P showcase games need(ed) to be good (it's quite obvious that the showcase section of both sites hasn't been running in a long time), so you've really got to get yourself at a high standard.

The fact of the matter is that TGC isn't primarily a reseller and I don't expect them to resell any games in a long time (even Jon Fletcher's--but that might just be because he doesn't need it, since he runs it himself). Now, if JS' game ends up being the biggest, best running, most original, action-packed FPSC ever, then it's possible. But let's face it, that is unlikely.

Evil has a new name. Demo out now!
Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2006 06:23
Yes I would be the one and like here they will lock them too if need be.

jonathan samson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2006 07:51
do you still use it? I use FPS now

J.Samson
jonathan samson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2006 07:55
adventure maker is game maker for psp but this is how it works you put pictures as a frame then you add actions and anamations but you can only make puzzle and first person adventure games no weapons.I had the free editon.Its not as good as FPSC.you can't sell games.

J.Samson
jonathan samson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2006 07:58
How do you take a screenshot of the game?

J.Samson
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2006 08:05
Jonathan,
Contact customer service.Maybe they can answer your question.
Please try to keep your posts on topic.If you have an off-topic question for a particular forum member please e-mail him or her if at all possible.

jonathan samson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2006 11:02
thanks for the help fredp

J.Samson
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2006 14:27
You're welcome.